What if the need for various programs and outreaches become non-existent because ministering to the poor and broken around us became as much a part of our daily life as eating, sleeping and breathing?
I realize that not everyone is called to give up all their possessions, but I am beginning to wonder why more of my life has been spent on acquiring material things, than it has on giving to someone else. What would it look like if we started to live on a spiritual AND physical south pole. Where people are ruthlessly stepping on others to achieve success, attain wealth, and live out the “American Dream,” what if Christians were always in the midst, giving and denying ourselves for the sake of others?
… so easy to put into words. Lord, help me live it out tomorrow.

1 comments:
this thought has (many times) made me question why I am majoring in music.
Post a Comment