Noh yew aernt. I have a friend/roommate whose name will remain Josh. He is a terrible speller. He emails and texts frequently. On separate occasions he spelled Pheasant - Fesint and Choir - Quire. So, when he and I had a gig playing for a formal dinner. We called ourselves Two Pheasant Choir (actually meaning Too Fesint Quire) and our band name was printed on everyone's glossy program of events. Needless to mention, I saved one. We had a great time that would not have been had had he been a good speller.
ps. the word verification for this post was the first half of porpoise. "porpo". I might save that name for my first child.
1 comments:
Noh yew aernt. I have a friend/roommate whose name will remain Josh. He is a terrible speller. He emails and texts frequently. On separate occasions he spelled Pheasant - Fesint and Choir - Quire. So, when he and I had a gig playing for a formal dinner. We called ourselves Two Pheasant Choir (actually meaning Too Fesint Quire) and our band name was printed on everyone's glossy program of events. Needless to mention, I saved one. We had a great time that would not have been had had he been a good speller.
ps. the word verification for this post was the first half of porpoise. "porpo". I might save that name for my first child.
Post a Comment